Scorpion BarCode 1.90 reviewDownload
Scorpion BarCode is a complete Bar Code creation utility that you can use to quickly create Bar Code images for use in other applications.
Scorpion BarCode is a complete Bar Code creation utility that you can use to quickly create Bar Code images for use in other applications. The software supports the following symbologies:
• EAN-13 (With or without Add-On codes)
• EAN-128 (Codeset B and Codeset C)
• UPC-A (With or without Add-On codes)
• Code-128 (Codeset B and Codeset C)
• ISSN (10 digit / 13 digit)
• ISBN (10 digit / 13 digit)
• PostNet (5 digit / 9 digit / 11 digit)
By entering the text of a Bar Code, the software produces the graphic equivalent using one of the above selected symbologies.
You can then use this graphic to:
• Create an editable vector PICT document
• Create an editable vector EPSF document
• Paste into another application simply via the Clipboard
• Print camera ready artwork automatically
• Convert text in other applications into BarCode graphics using AppleScript
The text equivalent of the Bar Code can be entered using:
• Keyboard entry via the standard input screen
• Pasting from another application simply via the Clipboard
• Direct control from AppleScript
• Dragging a compatible file onto the Scorpion BarCode icon
For further information, please consult the User Guide or view the onscreen Help. The entire User Guide is built into the onscreen Help.
Other Help facilities include support for Voice Assistance through Apple Speech Manager technology to talk you through the process. Apple Help Tags also appear on key objects to assist you with the user interface.
The Scorpion BarCode software operates on a MacOS compatible system ideally running MacOS X 10.0 or later. MacOS 9.0 or later also supported. MacOS X 10.5 Leopard ready.
Scorpion BarCode 1.90 keywords