PictPuzz 1.1 reviewDownload
PictPuzz is a very simple, picture puzzle game.
PictPuzz is a very simple, picture puzzle game. A picture is randomly chosen and broken up into square pieces. The object of the game is to reassemble the picture before the timer runs out. The quicker you reassemble it, the higher your score.
There are a total of six different levels of difficulty. These are:
1. Super Easy - No Time Limit - In this level, there is no time limit to finish the puzzle. Instead, you will be asked to specify how many rounds you wish to play. This level is good for teaching pattern recognition to children (thanks for the absolutely brilliant suggestion from a player of version 1.0!).
2. Easy - You will have 180 seconds to complete each puzzle.
3. Normal - You will have 90 seconds to complete each puzzle.
4. Challenging - You will have 45 seconds to complete each puzzle.
5. Super Challenging - You will have 20 seconds to complete each puzzle.
6. Insane - Only ten seconds. Up to the challenge?
On the first level, the picture is divided into four pieces. As you progress in levels, the picture is divided into more pieces. You have 90 seconds to complete each level.
To move pieces, click on a piece. It will be surrounded by a red box. Now click on where you wish the piece to go and the two pieces will be swapped. If you hear a “ding”, that means one (or possibly both) of the pieces are in the correct position.
Pictures are analyzed for diffculty
Can now pause the game by press space or ESC
Can now select level of difficulty ranging from Very Easy (no time limit) to Insane (10 seconds)
Separate high scores table maintained for each level (current users will need to reset the high scores).
PictPuzz 1.1 search tags