WindowShade X 4.1 reviewDownload
WindowShade X provides an exciting and useful way of organizing your work on Mac OS X.
WindowShade X provides an exciting and useful way of organizing your work on Mac OS X. With this handy tool, you can assign the following actions to the minimize button and a double-click on the window title:
• Minimize the window to the Dock, like always;
• "Windowshade" the window into a tiny strip to quickly peek below or get it out of the way;
• Minimize-In-Place the window so it becomes really small so you can move it out of the way yet still see what is going on;
• Make the window transparent so you can continue working in it while seeing things under it;
• Hide the application quickly;
• Do nothing and ignore the action (sometimes it is quite useful as well).
These actions can be set on per-application basis so you can configure your workspace to be convenient for you - get more accomplished, and make it happen quicker!
15 days evaluation.
WindowShade X 4.1 keywords