Terry 2.1.0 reviewDownload
Terry the Turtle is the ideal program to introduce children to logo type applications, where they can learn about measurement of distance and angles.
Terry the Turtle is the ideal program to introduce children to logo type applications, where they can learn about measurement of distance and angles. The configurable interface on initial levels is colourful and welcoming to allow children easy access to all of the functions.
Terry can be used at four different levels. Each level demonstrates progression from basic drawing to full logo programming.
Terry can be used right across the primary age range and into Key Stage 3 for introducing and developing screen modeling and logo skills!
* Enhanced LOGO language, including variables and many new commands
* New backgrounds include: mazes, the solar system, geographic maps, race tracks and many more
* New turtles and sound effects for a wide range of activities
* Drawings can be saved out as picture files, or you can turn your Terry drawing into a QuickTime® movie and save them out as part of a web page
* Create your own activities and environments using the background editing tool
Here are some key features of "Terry":
Choose from lots of different types of fun turtles, to draw their patterns with, such as frogs, beetles, rockets and cars
Contained within the program's library is a wide variety of pre-prepared activities, navigating a ship to a treasure island, flying a rocket to a planet through a meteorite band, moving around a map, playing the crazy golf course and many more
Terry has a configurable toolbar allowing users to create their own control panels and for the more advanced users, they can write procedures for Terry to follow using the logo type language.
Whilst unregistered, this product is time-limited with saving and printing disabled.
Terry 2.1.0 search tags