NetNewsWire Application Icons 1.0 reviewDownload
The NetNewsWire Application Icons disk image contains replacement application and file icons for NetNewsWire in multiple formats.
The NetNewsWire Application Icons disk image contains replacement application and file icons for NetNewsWire in multiple formats. This new design integrates the new RSS standard icon. Instructions for using the images are included to ensure that your dock icon updates correctly.
To replace NetNewsWire application icon follow the following steps...
1) Choose "Get Info" on the NNW application in your /APplications folder.
2) Paste the appIcon into the original icon area in the Get Info window
3) Cmd+click on the NNW app and select "Show Package Contents"
4) Go to Contents>Resoureces
5) Copy the replacement appIcon.icns and nnwstyle.icns images into the folder and choose "replace"
6) Relaunch NNW and re-add the app to your dock, now you will see your new icon with unread feed counts displaying correctly.
NetNewsWire Application Icons 1.0 keywords