Menu Utilities Collection 1.26 reviewDownload
The Menu Utilities Collection is a useful compilation of various small tools that run within your Mac's menu bar.
The Menu Utilities Collection is a useful compilation of various small tools that run within your Mac's menu bar. Included in this compilation are:
• HD Free: displays the free and used space on your boot drive in the menu bar.
• HD Free +: displays the free and used space on all of your mounted drives in a drop down menu.
• MenuIP: displays your Mac's external IP address in the menu bar.
• MenuIP +: displays your Mac's external IP address inside a drop down menu and lets you copy it to the Clipboard.
• MenuRAM: displays your Mac's used and free RAM in the menu bar.
• MenuRAM +: displays your Mac's used and free RAM in a drop down menu.
• Process Tamer: displays a list of all active application and system processes in a drop down menu. You can then kill them with one click.
• SysLoad: displays the current system "load" of your Mac, which can help you gauge just how busy your Mac is.
• SysUtils: displays a list of all of the click-able applications in your Mac's /Applications/Utilities/ folder inside a drop down menu, which you can then launch.
• yCal: displays a calendar of the current year inside a drop down menu.
NOTE: HD Free, MenuIP, MenuRAM and SysLoad can be used alone or in conjunction with one another.
Here are some key features of "Menu Utilities Collection":
Applications will run on any Mac with OS X 10.3 or later.
Applications provide various handy and time-saving features to make using your Mac faster and/or easier.
Applications are very small and consume very little RAM or system resources.
Applications can be quit at any time or auto-started when you login.
Applications are easily installed and just as easily removed.
Applications can run from any folder, which makes them ideal for use in 'managed' environments.
They're completely free!
Menu Utilities Collection 1.26 search tags