MediaManager 8.1 reviewDownload
New Millennium announces the release of MediaManager 8.
New Millennium announces the release of MediaManager 8.1 for Windows and Macintosh (including Intel-based Macs). This version is fully compatible with FileMaker Pro 7, 8, and 8.5.
MediaManager is a plug-in that radically expands FileMaker Pro's ability to work with stored documents, images, sound files, and other media. With MediaManager and FileMaker Pro's friendly database environment, you can easily create powerful document management and media editing solutions.
Uses for MediaManager
• Photo gallery or image archive
• Custom photo and image editing
• Automatically create web-friendly thumbnails
• Dynamically generate web pages in straight HTML
• Document management
• Music library or sound archive
• Sound editing studio
• Adjust image size, quality, and resolution
• Crop, scale, rotate, reflect, skew, and perspective
• Full QuickTime image effects (brightness/contrast, RGB balance, etc.)
• Convert image formats (JPG, GIF, BMP, PICT, TIFF, PNG, etc.)
• Play sounds asynchronously in the background
• Extract, fade, append and mix sounds
• Insert silence, tones, and noise
• Convert sound formats (WAV, AAC/MP4, MP3, M4A, AIF, SND, etc.)
• Store media (documents, images, sounds, movies, applications) directly or by reference
• Grab HTML text, images, and other files from web sites
• Export media with a dynamic name and location
• Move, rename, copy, delete and open external files
• List volumes, folders, and files
• Gather detailed information about images, sounds, and other media.
Universal Binary - runs natively on Intel-based Macs
Full sound function support
Supports iTunes-friendly AAC/MPEG-4 sound
Expanded demo files and documentation.
all .fp7 versions of FileMaker Pro (FileMaker 7, 8, or 8.5).
MediaManager 8.1 keywords