Calcline 1.1.1 reviewDownload
Calcline is a native Mac OS X utility with a very smart interface that lets you input mathematical expressions and have the result available in a snap.
Calcline is a native Mac OS X utility with a very smart interface that lets you input mathematical expressions and have the result available in a snap. It is easy-to-use and is the ideal substitute for the ancient and obsolete desktop calculator.
It is possible to insert standard expressions with parenthesis and using various nested functions.
• Variable assignment and reference inside expressions are very easy with an interactive table.
• Expressions are solved step-by-step showing all the mathematical passages.
• It can be used in two forms: as a very small window, which takes a minimum space in the desktop or in the expanded view, with the board showing all the steps in solving the expressions and sliding drawers containing the table with the variable usable in the calculation.
• Calcline is based on a mathematical engine developed internally at Tension Software. It is not based on engine available on the web simply because they don’t have all the features we need.
• Calcline engine uses internally long double numbers and uses a high precision in calculation.
Here are some key features of "Calcline":
Native for Mac OS X in Cocoa
Easy to use and powerful
Small form factor usable as a utility or expanded view with full full features
Show step by step solving of expression
Can operate also using alphanumeric variables
Table lets you edit in place variables name and value.
The version you can download from here is without any restriction.
Native Universal Application, both for PPC Mac and Intel Mac.
Calcline 1.1.1 keywords