Amplitude Xtra 2.6 reviewDownload
The Amplitude Xtra allows Macromedia Director movies to respond in real time to the amplitude data derived from sound cast members.
The Amplitude Xtra allows Macromedia Director movies to respond in real time to the amplitude data derived from sound cast members. Amplitude data is an accurate representation of the relative loudness of the sound over time - in other words, it represents the waveform of the sound. The xtra sends a continuous stream of amplitude values to Director while a sound is playing.
The Amplitude xtra:
• works with internal sound cast members (including SWA and MP3)
• works with externally linked WAVE, AIFF, SWA and MP3 files
• works with Director 7, 8, 8.5, MX and MX2004 (including 10.1)
• is cross-platform (Windows, MacOS 8/9, MacOS X)
• is safe for use with Shockwave
• works with streaming Shockwave audio.
Here are some key features of "Amplitude Xtra":
synchronize sprite animations and properties to sounds in Director
draw sound waveforms using normal Director sprites in real time at any resolution
achieve lip-sync between animated characters and spoken dialogue
change inks and blend properties in time with sound and music
create sound visualizations based on amplitude intensity using Imaging Lingo or Shockwave 3D.
Amplitude Xtra 2.6 search tags