AtYourService 1.0.3 reviewDownload
AtYourService is an application allows users to add items to their Services menu.
AtYourService is an application allows users to add items to their Services menu. Services can be found within each application's menu. Services are enabled by Mac OS X when the user selects text in a Service-aware application. (Most applications are Services-aware: Safari, BBEdit, Eudora, Project Builder are Services-aware. As of this writing, Word X and CodeWarrior are not Services-aware.)
Services act upon selected text. For example, one default service provided by AtYourService will convert the selected text to all uppercase. With AtYourService, services don't have to modify selected text. Alternatively, with AtYourService, Services may display their output in a new text window, or open their output in a web page in your default browser. How your Services work is up to the settings you specify. We provide many default useful examples.
AtYourService will perform the following upon the selected text:
• Print Selected Text
• Lookup at Apple Developer Connection
• C Code Indent (format a block of C or C++)
• C Code Comment
• C Code UnComment
• Decrypt CodeWarrior STL Error Message
• Search for selection at Google Web
• Search for selection at Google Images
• Search for selection at Google Groups
• Search for selection at Google News
• Search for selection at Google Directory
• Search for selection at Google VersionTracker for Mac OS X
• Translate to French
• Translate to Spanish
• Translate to German
• Translate to Italian
• Translate to upper case
• Translate to lower case
• Lookup at AcronymFinder.com (works great in iChat!)
• Lookup at Dictionary.com
• Lookup at IMDB (Internet Movie Database)
• Lookup at Thesaurus.com
• Lookup at Yahoo Stocks
Add as many as you like and share them with friends!
Fixed problems with spaces in paths to scripts that are embedded within the AYS bundle.
AtYourService 1.0.3 keywords